Motor Vehicle Negligence Case Results
- $3,650,000 settlement with City of Chicago for the deaths of two parents and injuries to their son during a high-speed chase of a suspected car thief.
- $1,150,000 ($1,000,000 policy plus corporate assets) settlement for a driver whose car was hit in an intersection by a truck owned by a small company in Minnesota that ran a stop sign and who suffered a closed head injury that left him unable to walk and with speech and cognitive deficits.
- $500,000 policy limits for two women who were cut off in traffic by a teen driver who the police believed did nothing wrong.
- $375,000 settlement for injuries to a family stemming from a head-on collision with an uninsured driver.
- $317,312 verdict in Federal Court for a 43-year-old woman who suffered fibromyalgia and a 20-year-old male who suffered minor spinal injuries when their vehicle was struck by a postal truck.
- $150,000 for a pedestrian who suffered a rotator cuff injury after being struck by a side mirror of a truck.