Martin Law, LLC, represents individuals who suffer injury or the loss of a loved one due to motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice or medical negligence, nursing home neglect and abuse, and premises liability.
Notable case results include:
- $5,500,000 in a medical malpractice case of a husband and father whose death was caused by a pulmonary embolism that occurred before the scheduled surgery even started
- $5,000,000 verdict against a hospital and one of its residents
- $4,600,000 settlement against a Chicago hospital for failing to protect a child’s airway
- $4,500,000 recovery for a young woman whose adrenal cancer was misdiagnosed and untreated for three and a half years
- $3,650,000 settlement against a municipality for death of a couple whose car was struck during a police chase of another vehicle
Throughout his career, Jeff has successfully represented clients in medical malpractice cases who had been told by notable law practices that they did not have a case, including a $2,250,000 recovery for the family of a boy recovering from leukemia who died from an undiagnosed infection; and a $2,000,000 recovery for the wrongful death of a 62-year-old husband and father due to an undiagnosed pericardial effusion that resulted in a cardiac tamponade. Jeff also obtained a $975,000 recovery for a woman who had her right ulnar nerve injured during a cardiac ablation procedure. Notably, she was a juror in one of Jeff’s medical malpractice trials who approached him after the trial to see if he would represent her. Jeff receives case referrals from reputable attorneys and physicians who respect his abilities and are impressed with his results.